By now, everyone knows that for this year’s Super Bowl, the 49ers will be playing the Chiefs in Las Vegas. However, there is much more to it than just the best team in the AFC taking on the best team in the NFC. In our Guide to Super Bowl LVIII, we will go over everything you need to know about this sporting event.
This year, the favorite team to win are the San Francisco 49ers. However, this year they are not a clear favorite as the point spread is on them is only at -2. Therefore, the bookmakers are expecting this matchup to be very close. On the other hand, the handicappers believe that it will be a high scoring game with the total at 47.5.
Super Bowl LVIII – What You Need to Know
The Super Bowl is one of the most important sporting events in the world (or at least in the U.S.). This year is no exception with over 200.5 million American adults will be watching the game.
- Location: Super Bowl 2024 will be held in last Vegas, NV at the Allegiant Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders.
- Time and Date: Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 6:30 PM ET
- Watch it on: TV: CBS, Nickelodeon
- Where to Stream it: CBS, Paramount+, DirectTV Stream, FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV
- Who will Sing the National Anthem: Reba McEntire
- Super Bowl LVIII Half-Time Show Performer: Usher
- Quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes
- Quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers: Brock Purdy
Guide to Super Bowl LVIII – Super Bowl Fun Facts
Super Bowl LVIII Ticket Prices – The cheapest price for a Super Bowl LVIII ticket is around $6.751 and the highest at around $47,500. Just keep in mind that these prices are constantly changing. Furthermore, they will probably get higher the closer we get to Super Bowl Sunday.
Highest Final Score in Super Bowl History – The highest score was 75 during Super Bowl XXIX (49ers 49, Chargers 26)
Americans Drink a lot of Beer During the Super Bowl – According to Pay Per Head data, Americans spend around $1 billion on beer during Super Bowl Sunday
When did the NFL began to use Roman Numerals to Distinguish Super Bowls? The NFL began using Roman numerals after Super Bowl V. It was done to eliminate confusion around the event since the entire NFL season take place in two different years.
How Much does a Player get for being in the Super Bowl? Every player on the winning team receives a $164,000 bonus. For each player on the losing team, they get $82,000.
It’s not too Late to Become an NFL Bookie – Yes, the Super Bowl is the highlight of the football season. However, it does not men it’s too late to take any Super Bowl betting action. At least not if you become an NFL Bookie with a Sportsbook Pay Per Head. This is because it only takes a minute to start your agent account and start taking bets!
Other Super Bowl Facts You Should Know
- Tom Brady is the NFL Players with the most Super Bowl Games Played with 10 games
- He is also the football player who has the most Super Bowl wins with 7 wins
- Tom Brady is a Super Bowl God and it would take too long to list his achievements so here they are. Brady has the most Super Bowl completions with 277, the most pass yards (3,039) and most pass Touchdowns with 21.
- John Elway is the quarterback wit the most Super Bowl pass intercepted
- Jerry Rice has the most Touchdowns in a Super Bowl with 8 TDs
- The Kansas City Chiefs have a 3-2 Super Bowl Record
- The San Francisco 49ers have a 5-2 Super Bowl Record
Super Bowl LVIII Betting Odds
This year, sports betting analysts expect the sportsbooks to see $1.3 billion in Super Bowl LVIII Bets. This is probably because more states have legal gambling and Taylor Swift. If you plan on betting on the Super Bowl, take a look at these proven strategies to beat the bookie.
|San Francisco 49er
|Kansas City Chiefs
Fun Super Bowl LVIII Prop Bets
How Long will it take for Reba McEntire to sing Nation Anthem?
- Over 89.5 seconds
- Under 89.5 seconds
Will Kelce propose to Swift at the Super Bowl?
- Yes +920
- No -2200